Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Dad

This is one of my favorite layouts that I've done lately.  I think its because I love the picture so much.   For me, it really the essence of Dad, a big grin and laugh.  I can be seriously silly sometimes and I know I got that trait from him.

Most of the papers I used are from G45, A Proper Gentleman.  The silver paper behind the photo is Coredinations embossed with a Cuttlebug argyle folder and then inked with silver ink.  The heart is an image from Printmaster graphics program that I printed, cutout, and coated with Glossy Accents.

I made the tag using a technique found in the Composite of Compendiums book.  I stamped some ink on my craft sheet, sprayed with water and then dragged the
tag through the ink.  The two circle stamps are Tattered Angels Traveler stamps and the Smiles and Laughter stamp is Stampology.  The Metal clock face is a Tim Holtz piece.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...