Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

ACK!

it's been forever since I've updated my blog. shame on me!  All the projects I've done lately are gifts so I don't want to show them off!  Dear dear!

I did join the Swirlydoos kit club back in May and have to say that that was a good move on my part.  The kits are SO SO awesome and such a good buy.  Each kit is packed with the latest and greatest in products.  And visit the forum and gallery for plenty of ideas and tuts on how to do "stuff".  Love it!!  Click HERE to go to Swirlydoos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...