Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Swirlydoos kit - La Chienne

Here's a LO I did using the November kit from Swirlydoos.  It is a really awesome kit featuring Pink Paislee's House of Three Parisian Anthology resist paper.  This paper is just awesome as it is white with lots of resist designs on it.   So you get out your inks and mists and make the paper whatever color you want.  This is Nika, our 7 month old standard poodle.  She is such a love!  She and Chena adore each other and are constantly either playing, eating, or sleeping together.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Maggi! It's so gorgeous! Love the cardboard background. Perfect for this lo!! Missed u and glad to see u!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...