Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Valentine's Card for Your Guy!

I'm back again with another not so traditional Valentine's card, again, using Graphic 45's Typography collection.  This card has a cute little door on the front that opens where you can write your sweetie a message.   I've used the Flourish Heart Frame from Creative Embellishments.

Typography Valentines card, G45 (1)

Here's a start to finish video for this card.


Here's a view with the little door opened.
Typography Valentines card, G45 (3)
Typography Valentines card, G45 (2)

Typography Valentines card, G45 (4)

Supplies from the Flying Unicorn Store:
Create
Dream
Imagine

Black cardstock
Lindy's Golden Lump of Coal Moonshadow Mist
Prima Chantilly Metal Knobs
2 brads antique brass
I am Roses tiny red roses

The Flying Unicorn Store carries many hard to find paper lines, be sure to stop by and check it out!

There's still time to to enter Creative Embellishments' January challenge.  You could win a $50 gift certificate so don't pass this opportunity by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...