Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gift idea! An Altered Prima Birdhouse picture holder.

Hi there all you sweet swirly savages!!  It's a beautiful sunny day here in eastern NC and I've been busy getting ready for the coming holidays,  making gifts and such.  I also like to make things for myself, and here's a project that I recently finished that I did just for me!

This is a Prima birdhouse that I altered using the Swirlydoos Kit Club November kit and a few bits and pieces from my stash.  This is the perfect way to preserve a cherished picture and makes a delightful gift!



Here's a step by step video that I did for Swirlydoos Kit Club on how I altered this.











There are lots of great alterable projects in the store.  






Here's a great gift idea for a scrappy friend.  Just imagine how fun it would be to load up all those little bottles and jars of mist, paint, paste, etc onto this set of spinning shelves.


AND, you seriously NEED these gorgeous Prima Winthrop flowers for whatever projects you are working on.  There a 5 different colors in the store.  I am in love with these vines, definitely one of my favorites!!


I created this project for the Swirlydoos Design Team.  If you are not a Swirlydoos Kit Club subscriber, please consider it so that you never miss any of our beautifully coordinated kits. Please visit Swirlydoos Kit Club and click on Join Our Club on the left side bar. Be sure to mention my name, Maggi, when you subscribe because you will receive a 10% discount on your first kit AND a coupon for 30% off an entire purchase in the Swirlydoos store. Your Swirlydoos store purchases are always shipped free when shipped along with your monthly kit. Swirlydoos also maintains a Forum where everyone can share their work, tell stories and have a ton of fun! We have monthly challenges too so please come and join us!

Now you need to swing by the Swirlydoos Boutique and peruse the selection ofalterable gift ideas.  Then pick up some fabulous flowers and other embellishments to gussy up your selection.  And then you'll have two great things: 1) An afternoon of fun altering your project and 2) a fabulous gift when you're done!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...