Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Time for Halloween Projects

Its my favorite creating time of the year, Halloween!  I guess its something about my "inner child" and the great Halloween colors.  Today I'm sharing some projects from prior years to give you some ideas.

This is one of my favorite projects ever!  You can make this, just take a look at my tutorial here.  It makes a great treat box and just by changing up your papers you could make it for any occasion or holiday.


Do you need a fun mini album to capture some great kid memories from Halloween?  Here's an idea for you, a full size mini album measuring 6" x 8 3/4" and nearly 2" thick.  Find all the details in this post.




This is just a fun set of picture frames that I put on my mantle.  Mr. Bones keeps a watchful eye on the spooky shaker ghost on the end!  You can find all the details here.

Be sure to share your projects on the Eileen Hull Fan Club Facebook page!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...