Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Slimline Cards with the New Mini Slimline Tickets Thinlits Set from Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix

I'm sharing some pretty cards today that I made using Eileen Hull's new Slimline Tickets Thinlits set. 


These are simple and to make.  Simple does not mean boring.  These cards are jazzed up with a cool background layer that is a tear apart tickets that I just didn't tear them apart.

I started with a black card base topped with a red layer.  Then I die-cut tear apart tickets from cream cardstock.  Then I die-cut tickets from Graphic 45's Typography collection.  (A very old collection, but my most favorite G45 collection ever!)  I layered the diecut tickets on top of the cream cardstock, covering it for the most part.  But, I needed that layer as a template for all my torn apart tickets.  I think it makes a colorful and effective fun card for a friend.
You can see the cool effect of the tear apart tickets in this photo.




Here's another card again consisting of a dark green card base, green cardstock layer and topped with a panel of die-cut tickets from Graphic 45's Fruit & Flora collection. 


Then I added an oval die-cut with the oval die from the Journaling Card, Envelope & Window Thinlits Set. I topped the oval with a tag from the G45 collection stamped with Eileen's Happy Birthday stamp.



Supplies - Eileen Hull 

666277 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4 PK - Mini Slimline Tickets
666276 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6 PK - Journaling Card, Envelope & Window 


Thanks for visiting!
xoxo Maggi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...