Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Love Journal with Eileen Hull's Frame Pocket Journal

It's love day and I've made a smashingly romantic journal to celebrate using Eileen Hull's Frame Pocket Journal released in January.  The die cuts not only the journal cover, but also a frame and a pocket.  I've used the frame here on the front to frame the roses.  I've used Graphic 45's Mon Amour collection for this journal which was just re-released!



The closure is a simple elastic band.


Inside, on the front cover, I've used the pocket.  It nicely holds a mini journal.




This journal holds 3 signatures, one for photos, one with lined pages and one with blank pages for any use.



On  the right side you can see the first signature which is designed to hold photos.  I used Eileen's previously release Snail Mail thinlit die and stamps along with Journal Words, Love, from an older Eileen release to embellish the cover.



Pages in this signature:

On the right side I've used the January released Library Pocket Thinlit die. That's a great spot to tuck in a love note.




On the left page I added a pocket die-cut with the Folio Page Pocket Thinlit set (from 2021).





Here I added a waterfall photo section cut with Eileen's 2021 Waterfall die.  I'm so glad that Eileen designs her dies to work together in her many different style journals!



Alphanumeric Die

Eileen also released the Thinlits Alphanumeric Die last month.  It is such a great alpha die, (and includes numbers too!), the size is perfect for titles like this "Love Notes".



I used a flowery fiber piece along the spine.  I love that it hides the elastic bands holding the signatures.




Thanks for stopping by!  xoxo Maggi


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal. Love the paper used. Eileen & her team are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...