Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Birthday Cards with Eileen Hull Designs

 Time to make cards for the new year!  This first one is simple, a printed cardstock base (Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian), embossed and inked panel, and then a library pocket holding a card for a message.

I used two products from Eileen Hull's 2023 Chapter 1 release, the Library Pocket and Tablecloth embossing folder. I love the blue embossed panel! It's a 3D embossing folder so it gives a really deep and detailed impression. I swiped a white ink pad over the panel to bring out the embossed details.

Then I die-cut a library pocket and put together for the card front.  Graphic 45 has notecards that when trimmed, fit nicely into the pocket.  You could also tuck in a gift card or cold hard cash!  The recipient would really love this card then!  🤣 A bit of bakers twine, a cake charm and simple flowers complete the look.


Inside I added some fussy cutting, a collection tag and a die-cut label with an  "indulge" word sticker.  The Library Pocket Thinlits Set not only includes the pocket, it also includes 2 tab dies, the label die I used on this card and an ATC die.  That's a great value as you can used these dies with so many things.  The label and tabs work really well with journals.  AND the ATC card with the library pocket, oh my, match made in heaven.  Stay tuned to see what you can do with thrdr two dies.





I thought I'd try a bit of stamping on this card.  I am not a stamper but I do try!  The two birthday cakes and the sentiment were all stamped with Eileen's Maker Forte Snail Mail Stamp Sets and die-cut with Snail Mail Thinlits.

Behind the stamped images is an embossed panel using Eileen's Tablecloth embossing folder, part of the Sizzix 2023 Chapter 1 release.




This is a trifold card, I used some design paper from Stamperia to breakup the cream cardstock.


Once again, I've used the library pocket to hold a sentiment or gift card.





Eileen Hull by Maker Forte Snail Mail - Everyday Sentiments



Thanks for the visit
xoxo Maggi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...