Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Cards and more cards for Eileen Hull Designs

 Eileen Hull's design team is making cards this month and I have 2 travel themed cards  to share with you.

This one was made with an old Graphic 45 collection, Come Away with Me.  I like to use lots of layers and I piled them on this card! I made the card base from cream cardstock, and then added these layers:  brown distressed Core'dinations cardstock, striped design paper, and Eileen's Skinny Mini Element floral  diecut.  Then I piled on a tag and envelope topping that with a chipboard piece from the collection, and of course, some flowers.  I love how this looks so vintage!




The inside is blank so I can use it for any purpose.



Take a closer look at the diecut Skinny Mini Panel. It's such a pretty lacey floral!




This card is a bit more masculine.  The appers are Carta Bella from an old travel collection.


The dark brown panel really makes this card and gives it lots of interest and texture.  It is a piece of black cardstock embossed with Eileen's new Woven Leather 3D embossing folder.  After i embossed the black paper, I used a little Sizzix Gold Lustre Wax lightly brushed over the embossing to bring out the details.


I added a metal flower to fill up that space in the bottom right corner.  To give that flower some sparkle and shine, I brushed embossing embossing ink randomly on the petals, sprinkled with embossing powder and heat set.  It really adds dimension to the flower!




I'm one of these "more is better" people so I added a strip of design paper on the left side and topped it with Tim Holtz film strip and secured it with two brads.  



Supplies:




Be sure to stop by Eileen's blog for more card ideas from all of Eileen's designers.  

Thanks for  visiting!
Maggi xoxo












2 comments:

  1. Love these Maggi and got your box of Ch4 yesterday! So perfect!!! Thanks ❤️👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I think I like the masculine one best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...