Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

New Folio Die from Eileen Hull Designs

Welcome to the Chapter 1 Eileen Hull/Sizzix Release Party Blog Hop! Just wait till you see all of the fun options the new ScoreBoards Folio Journal die has in store for you! You will also love the Mandala and Folio Page, Pockets and Flower Thinlits dies that coordinate❤.
Please hop through the blogs and be inspired by the work of the talented Inspiration and Educator teams! Leave a comment for each designer and you could win a Folio Journal die (as soon as it arrives!)
Join Eileen and specials guests for a Facebook Live on Wednesday, Feb. 3 at noon Eastern. Comment on our Facebook Live and be eligible to win either the Mandela die or the Folio Pages, Pockets and Flowers die- two winners!
Winners will be announced on the Facebook Live show on February 9 at 6:00 EST.





I have something fabulous to share with you today! It's Eileen's newest scoreboard die and you are going to love it! Presenting Eileen's....drum roll...!

Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Folio Journal

Blog hop order - hop along with the designers and see all their great projects!  You should have come from Sue Eldred's to my blog.  If not, you can go back to Eileen's blog and start the hop.  There will be prizes!




My Project

This die is so versatile, you can make a mini album, a folio, a notebook, the possibilities are endless!
Here's what I made.  It's a combo mini and journal.  Also, I used Eileen's new Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Folio Page, Pocket & Flowers in the making of this Folio. I used Graphic 45's DCE Voyage Beneath the Sea 'cause I am thinking, out with winter and bring on summer, and the beach!!








The folio opens up to reveal two sides and there you can do lots of things.  On the left side I made a mini and on the right, I made a pocket to hold a journal.









This is the left side mini with lots of places to tuck photos and notes.













And this is the right side, which I made as a pocket closed at the bottom to hold a little journal.








That's all folks!




This folio is just delightful, I know you are going to love it.  Come back next week and I'll show you how to put it together.Also. don't forget to stop by Eileen's blog and see all the designer projects.


 Supplies



58 comments:

  1. Maggi your Folio Journal is so cheerful and bright :-) although I am not quite ready to be done with winter yet, I can sure appreciate the sunny look reflected in the book. Your flowers are exquisite and placement of pockets and flowers is perfect! Thanks so much for hopping and sharing your talents <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for designing such great projects and having me on your DT.

      Delete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous! I love the double use of pockets. A beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will have a tutorial on the flowers later.

      Delete
  3. WOW! So beautiful and love your design! That paper is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great papers and colors for your wonderful summer folio! Wonderful designs on your inside pages and pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers and colors. You have added to the neeed for this die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you need this die! Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Sorry! I must have hit the enter key! Anyway, I love the beautiful papers that you chose! It is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are gorgeous.....what beautiful papers ...love how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the versatility of this die! The G45 papers are always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie this folio is wonderful! I always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my- this is just perfect-the colours, the paper you chose, the way you found the perfect position to make the design stand out. This looks like an extremely expensive book you would buy in a luxury stationary shop. I am in awe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I so appreciate it.

      Delete
  11. Absolutely stunning! I am a fan of G45 paper and love anything that is ocean or sea related, so I loved seeing how you used this paper with the awesome Folio dies from Eileen Hull!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love G45 and Eileen. They go together well!

      Delete
  12. Wonderful project Maggi using one of my fav paper sets. Great seeing your scrapbook room to & watching live!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh Maggi this folio journal is magnificent! I love your choice of bright papers and need desperately to see how you make your flowers because they are spectacular xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, have to work on the FB Live thing!!!

      Delete
  14. What I like about your journal is the band to close the journal, and how you coordinated the entire set/pages, like with the notepad at the end! Would love to see a video tutorial of how you created it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much. I don't have a video on this one but I will have some photo instructions on my blog next week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWZERS, love these wonderfully colorful pages in your folio!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the ocean theme of this paper and the journal is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I could look at your journal all day! So much fun, love that paper and how you used it. You really illustrate the versatility of this die. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your project. The paper & color scheme are beautiful. Double corners- so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thia is gorgeous Maggi....I adore how you’ve used the papers. I’m always uncertain as to how to use my graphic 45’s so the combo of Eileen’s fab folio die and your ideas is inspirational .thank you love it! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their papers are sometimes really had o cut into, but I do love them so much. This die is really fabulous, thanks so much for your comment.

      Delete
  21. It really is stunning - you work magic with those Gr.45 papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie, as I said, I am G45 obsessed :-)

      Delete
  22. This is gorgeous!!! I have this paper collection, but now that die is a must!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It really is a great die, very versatile!

      Delete
  23. Absolutely beautiful! I love how you used the pocket die to make one big pocket. Love your work, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the paper, the flowers are gorgeous, and you always make the most fun pockets and tuck spots

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful folio! Love the pretty flowers on the cover and the color combo! So many pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, I will be doing a tutorial on the flowers in the Eileen Hull Facebook Fan Club.

      Delete
  26. Absolutely gorgeous Maggie, I bought those papers a couple of weeks ago they are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This collection is probably my fave of G45's ocean themed collections.

      Delete
  27. A beautiful folio journal, gorgeously decorated, and adorable flowers on the front, I look forward to seeing your instructions on how you made this beaut

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Your Folio Journal is so striking with your choice of G45 papers. I love the double pocket you used throughout the book. You are so talented and I always love seeing what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I knew it was you immediately, Maggi. You’re a master of paper, positioning, pockets, and perfection! Thanks for sharing your creation. 🌊

    ReplyDelete
  31. gorgeous Maggi!! This is one of my fav G45 collections. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...