Pages

Monday, January 6, 2020

Layout for Creative Embellishments


I haven't done many layouts in the last year so it was really fun to do this one of my parents.  My Mom hated this photo, I don't know why 'cause I love it.  I think it captures them perfectly; my Dad with the silly grin and my Mom smiling at him.


I used Creative Embellishments Scroll Set 1 to frame the photo, and behind the scrolls are layers of paper from the Graphic 45 Love Notes collection. I used a Martha Stewart punch-around-the-page punch set on the first layer.  Does anyone use those punches anymore?  I love them but I don't see them in use too much these days.



I used my favorite method for coloring the chipboard, it's heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.  It's a simple, but effective way to cover chipboard.


Layered flowers supported by pretty papers and chipboard, give this layout a finished look.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Creative Embellishments Supplies Used

Scroll Set 1

Joy Word Border Set

Other Supplies

Graphic 45 Love Notes Collection


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to enter our monthly challenge 'cause you could win a prize!  Check out the details on the first of each month located at the very top of the Creative Embellishments Blog.












2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. Since I do both scrapbooking and card making, I enjoyed seeing your project. tfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...