Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Card Tutorials

Hello friends!  I am back after a marvelous summer in Alaska and Canada.  I had a wonderful time  visiting friends and communing with nature!  BUT, now it's time to put my crafting hat back on so I'm starting it off with a bang at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog with 3 card tutorials.  Please stop by The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog to view the tutorials for the cards below and see the 3  gorgeous Stamperia collections that I'm showcasing today.



2 comments:

  1. These cards have such a beautiful, vintage look. Each set of papers are so uniquely designed. Stamperia papers are among my favorites. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Lovely cards Maggi. I always enjoy your beautiful projects. Stamperia papers make it easy to make beautiful crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...