Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Wrapped Journal Purse and Passport Book by Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix

 Can you believe I made this purse using Eileen Hull Design's new Wrapped Journal die?  A die needs to have more than one use right?  AND the best part is that the Passport Book mini will fit right inside this sweet little purse!

To fit the mini inside, you just have to make one small adjustment.  I'll show you how to make both the purse and a mini in July, soon, I promise!  Like you, I am waiting for my Wrapped Journal die.  As a member of Eileen's design team, I received some cuts with this die way back in January and that's what I used to make this purse.  Now, I waiting for my own die.  As soon as I receive it, I'll whip up a tutorial for you, promise!


The closure I used is from Fabscraps, it is awesome!


Supplies:

Wrapped Journal Die
Passport Book Die
Simple Stories Romance Collection

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Can you provide a link to where the closure can be bought? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am sorry, but the clasp was given to me so I don't know where to purchase it. Take a look at Fabscraps, I think this may have come from them. Could also try looking on ebay or Amazon as I have seen similar items there from time to time.

      Delete
  2. Creating a purse for this journal is a wonderful idea...and the colors are such a lovely combination. That purse latch is truly amazing. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...