Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Junk Journal with Carta Bella Transatlantic Travel

I have another junk journal to share with you today.  This one has a travel theme.  I used Carta Bella's Transatlantic Travel for the cover.  Inside, I used some Authentique from their Explore and Pastime collections and then lots of "junk" from my stash!

I made a video tutorial for you that shows you how to do the cover as well as making the signature inserts.  I share how to make aged and old looking papers as well as how to trim up your signatures nice and neat.


I also recorded a 2nd video that gives you a flip through all the pages after I've embellished and assembled the entire journal.






Products Used:

Carta Bella Transatlantic paper collection
Petaloo flowers and acorn branch

10 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for sharing! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is awesome. Cute, easy and a great little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggi, just love your journal and your tutorial descriptions are so well done. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size score tape did you use to adhere the covers? I am having a hard time.

    Love this project and the die so much! Thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Willow. I use adhesive sheets to adhere the paper to the covers. In this video, I used Scrapbook Adhesives 12 x 12 adhesive sheets but there are several brands on the market and any of them would work. It works best to adhere the adhesive and paper to the cover before diecutting the cover. I show you this in my video tutorial above. Thanks for your question and I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further help!

      Delete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! Such a wonderful tutorial. This is the first one I am going to try! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...