Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Christmas Card with Cheery Lynn Designs

 Do you make your Christmas cards every year and have you started on them yet?    I have a few and here's a simple card layered with some Cheery Lynn Designs diecuts and the new Graphic 45 Winter Wonderland collection.

The bottom layer is the card base and it is 7" x 5 3/8".  Next I used a cream cardstock base cut with Rectangle Classic LG Purple Stackers Nesting Dies 6 Piece Die Set - XL16 and then the green print cut with Celtic Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames 3 Piece Die Set - DL273.  I love how Cheery Lynn's dies are sized to perfectly nest with each other.


The top layer is a Graphic 45 Winter Wonderland ephemera card that I diecut with the Rectangle Scalloped LG Silver Stackers.

 For the sentiment I used the Merry Christmas Set 2 Piece Die Set layered over the Vintage Bracket Shape.

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. that collections looks awesome! <3 the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card with super use of that beautiful paper and the CL dies, - love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...