Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Eileen Hull's Notebook Pocket by Sizzix

Yesterday I shared a pretty friendship card with you and today I want to share this Notebook Pocket that I made to hold the card.  I used Sizzix's Notebook Pocket die designed by Eileen Hull to make the pocket along with Graphic 45's new collection, Penny's Paper Doll Family.

I've recorded a video to show you how I made the pocket and to give you some tips on using this die.






The card measures 3 1/2" across and fits perfectly in the pocket.


Supplies:

Garden Path
Fathers and Sons
Beyond Borders

Other Supplies:
Graffix medium weight chipboard
Yellow Cardstock
Yellow Seam Binding
Jute String
Petaloo Botanica Bloom-yellow

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. These are really nice!!! I handmake mine and call them "Box Envelope". Perhaps I should start calling them by the proper 'notebook pocket' - ha! But, mine are made according to the size of the card I make. Thanks for sharing. These are divine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...