Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

Petaloo Loves Pets - Save Them All


Petaloo loves pets and an organization that is dear to our hearts is Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.  I made this canvas thinking about them and the good works they do saving animals all over the US.  

I used Tim Holtz's Crazy Dogs and Crazy Things stamp sets and coordinating dies to make all these silly pups.  They are just so fun and of course while I was working away, some of them acquired names.  Ha, that dachshund there at the bottom is Kiki, named after a friend's pup.

And that cute little pink bull dog, why that's Petunia, she's been a project star before.  I just adore her.  Isn't she so chic in her shades?

I really don't know why Tim didn't have a poodle in his crazy dog collection so I had to make my own, she's not too crazy but she's a cutie nestled in there with those mini Darjeeling flowers.


Creative Embellishments has some great flair that I used on this canvas.

Petunia has a couple of cousins hanging out on the canvas today, 😊, Spike and Fred.

Did you know that Darjeeling flowers are paintable?  I painted some of these the same color as the Creative Embellishments scribble heart.

Petaloo Flowers Used:
Petites x 24 Teastained Pink 1465-110Dahlias x 10 Teastained Pink 1467-110
Mini Mix x 8 Teastained Pink 1462-110



2 comments:

  1. Eek! This is SO much fun Maggi! wonderful canvas... and look at you... sneaking a couple of cute and sassy poodles in there! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious for all those who love our fur babies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...