Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Graphic 45 Love Candy Bucket



Graphic 45's Alpha Banners are really fun to work with and there are a lot of things you can do with them.  I 've used them for cards, tags, banners and even on layouts.  Today I have a Love Candy Bucket to share with you.



To make the banners:
I used the ATC size banners and first glued them onto wooden skewers.  Then I cut a 2.5" x 3" rectangle to go on the back of the tag.  I adhered the rectangle with foam tape that is the same thickness as my skewer and that way it creates a dimensional and shadow effect for the letters.  That looks cool right?  Tie a fun ribbon to the tag and decorate with flowers, fussy cuts and chippies.








For the bucket:
I cut a 3" styrofoam ball in half and glued the two halves  to the bottom of the bucket.  That gave me something to hold my banners.   On the outside I added a felt heart and daisy trim along with a pretty organza ribbon.  I cut a little piece from design paper and glued under the ribbon and added a couple flowers.   It is simple, but pretty, and I wanted the banners to take center stage.

Now stab your banner skewers into the styrofoam and fill the bucket with chocolates!  It's a great centerpiece or gift for friends, neighbors, teachers or your sweetie.  You can easily do something like this with any kind of container.


Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Collection 12 x 12:
Diary of a Botanist
Monarch Majesty
Seasonal Splendor
Wildflower bouquet
6 x 6 Patterns and Solids
Flowers
Journaling Chipboard
Staples Alpha Banner - ATC Red

Other Supplies:
Galvanized tin bucket
Wooden skewers
Petaloo Darjeeling Mini Daisy x 7
White organza ribbon
Green Felt trim
McGill small Retro Flower punch
McGill Floriano flower punch
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...