Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November challenge at Creative Embellishments

Time for another challenge at Creative Embellishments!  You know what is so great about CE's challenges?  You can create whatever kind of project you'd like AND you can use any products you wish.  Of course, we encourage you to use CE products, but you don't have to.  However, if you do, you'll get an extra entry to the challenge.  Our challenge winners are chosen at random so everyone has an equal chance of winning.  Visit the Creative Embellishments blog to see all the challenge rules.

November's challenge is all about fall.  Isn't this just the prettiest inspiration photo?


Well I had fall in mind when I started this layout but it kinda took a turn to elsewhere.  But I do have autumn colored leaves, acorns and oak leaves!  The challenge twist is to use something made of wood and I used our wood veneer Autumn Leaves (set of 6) and Fall Leaves (set of 16) on my layout.

I layered our chipboard Acorn Clusters underneath my Petaloo flowers.  I used Lindy's mists to color my chippies.  Mist is so great for coloring etched chipboard because it does fill in the etching lines and the detail remains after coloring.



I really love this title piece,   It's Our Time.  I heat embossed it with ivory aged embossing enamel and layered it over the acorn chippie.


Wood veneer leaves layered over chipboard  oak leaves and acorns.


Thanks for visiting me today, I hope to see your challenge entry over on the Creative Embellishments blog!  AND, be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store, Nicolle always has fun new products that you won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...