Our monthly challenge is up on the CE blog now and it's a fun patriotic one! Here's the inspiration photo:
I love this photo of Old Glory that my husband took deep in Denali National Park at Eielson Visitor Center and it is perfect for the July challenge.
Don't you just love this fireworks burst chippie? I heat embossed it and then added some Diamond Stickles to really make it sparkle like fireworks. Unfortunately, that doesn't show up so much in the photo but it's there!
Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Graphic 45 Children's Hour Collection-
Patterns and Solids 6 x 6 pad
Graphic 45-Time to Flourish-July Flourish
Graphic 45 An ABC Primer Alphabet Stickers
Petaloo Dahlias x 10 Teastained Spice 1467-108
Petaloo Petites x 24 Teastained Blue 1465-103
White corrugated paper
May Arts ribbon
Stampendous Aged Ivory embossing enamel
Stickles - Diamond
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of Jun 1st 2016.
- Please add your entry to the InLinkz box in the June challenge thread on the Creative Embellishments blog to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks so much for joining me today! Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store often and check out the new products and don't forget to enter the challenge!