Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Off the Page project with the Flying Unicorn July KOM

The off the page project this month is a fun little tea light holder that I painted with Prima Paint included in the kit.  Then I embellished it with metal flowers and leaves.


 I dabbed on  Stampendous aged gold embossing powder here and there to add some fun texture and then sprinkled on a few Prima beads.

 Then just a touch of Bolivian Blue Silks for some color.



Tea Light Lantern
Prima Art Alchemy 963057 Metallique Ancient Coin
Other:
Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
Stampendous Aged Marine Embossing Enamel
Prima Glass Beads Butter

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...