Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Graphic 45 Book of Me!


I am so excited and thrilled to be back for a 2nd design term with Graphic 45!!  It's kind of fun to be a "seasoned veteran"  now, as I well remember how nervous I was this time last year.  Our first assignment was to design a project that describes me as a designer and include a photo of me.  Well I pondered that for a while, and finally decided to use my DT photo as a start and make a book all about me.  We often scrap photos of everyone in our families and record their stories but we often leave ourselves out of the picture.



I used one of G45's new Staples Square Tag & Pocket Album for my mini.  These little books are so fun and have so many pages; it really takes a lot of the work out of making a mini.  I picked one of my "go-to" collections, Typography, because it really represents me as a designer.  It includes my favorite color palette, black, red, and cream,  it's a little sassy and its got so many great quotes that I really can relate to.

Check out my Snapguide tutorial for making the cover:









Supplies:
Graphic 45 Typography 12 x 12 collection:
Typography
Dream
Imagine
Journey
Chipboard Die-cuts
Tags & Pockets
Letter Stickers
Raining Cats & Dogs collection alpha stickers
Square Tag & Pocket Album - Black Butterfly
Ornate Metal Key Holes
Ornate Metal Keys
Other:
Black cardstock
Petaloo Mini Mix x 8 Spice 1462-108
Petaloo Dahlias Teastained Spice 1467-108
Petaloo Mini Mix x 8 Red 1462-101
Wild Mini Blossoms x 24 Paprika 1481-317

May Arts Red Ribbon

Visit the Graphic 45 blog to see some of my favorite Graphic 45 projects over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...