Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tags for your gifts in less than 10 minutes!

The wrapping on my gifts is as important to me as the gift inside so I like my hand crafted gift tags to take center stage on my packages.  Oh but this time of year is so so busy, that sometimes it's hard to get all those tags made!  I designed a simple but elegant  tag to share with you, that can easily be mass produced.


The great thing about these tags is that you can use up alot of your scraps when making these.


In my video I will show you two similar, but different tags, that you can quickly make. In fact, my video is less than 9 minutes and I make 2 tags, so you know these are quick!



If you are recycling packaging tags as I did with some of my tags, a quick way to finish the back is to cover the back with washi tape!











Supplies:
Graphic 45 Christmas Carol Collection 8 x 8 pad - various pages and cut-aparts - use your scraps!
Graphic 45 Staples Ivory Regular Tags or cut your own tags.  These are about 3 7/8 x 5 3/4"

Other:
Ivory and green cardstock scraps to cut small frames and greenery
Petaloo Pointsettias
Corner Rounder
Spellbinders Nestabilities Opulent Ovals or any other oval die or punch
Elizabeth Crafts Spring with Berries or any other greenery die or punch
Foam tape or cardboard
Twine, string or narrow ribbon for ties
Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...