Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New challenge at Creative Embellishments!

I used Prima Royal Menagerie papers for this layout, love how I was able to turn it into a wintery scene.  I used a snowflake mask on the background and Prima Color Bloom mist on the background.  The pine trees are a Tim Holtz Alterations diecut.  I used Deco-Art Glistening Snow-tex to create the snowy look on the trees.


I really love the snowflake borders and the snowflake title.  I simply painted them with white paint and then dabbed on lots of Icicles Stickles.  There are two snowflake borders in a package and I used both of them on this layout.

These pine cone clusters are just so fantastic.  I colored the cones  with a little Lindy's Mission Bells Brown and the pine needles with Lindy's Frost Forest Green and Ponderosa Pines Olive.  Then I dry brushed on some white paint to make them look snowy.   I also dry brushed the Petaloo flowers that top the pine cone clusters.  Finally I used lots of Stickles in Icicle and Crystal  to give everything a snowy sparkly look, 









Challenge Rules:
>Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of 1st of December 2015..
>Please add your entry to our InLinkz box on the Creative Embellishments challenge blog post to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
>It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
>Combining with other challenges is permitted.
PLEASE USE AT LEAST 1 OF  CE products on your projects.
>WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winners are announced the day after the challenge ends and on the same month’s challenge post on the Creative Embellishments blog. 

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to see your challenge entry on the Creative Embellishments blog!

2 comments:

  1. Incredible! This is so gorgeous and adorable! Totally LOVE it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page! And awesome photo😄!

    ~Vanessa W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...