Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Create!

I am hosting a Round Robin at the Swirlydoos Kit Club  this month and the criteria is to use 3 things from your stash that are at least a year old and to use a word that is your inspiration for 2015.  I chose the word "Create" as I want 2015 to be the year that I really explore my artistic side and create new things.  So often I find myself just going with the flow and creating things that are easy to do.  I want to break out of that mold and really get creative!

I am following Paula so I am scraplifting her lovely LO.  Instead of using a photo, I fussy cut an image to use in it's place.  I dug deep into my stash and used an old Graphic 45 collection that I really love, Fashionista.   The G45 Staples letters are several years old as is the Prima crystal bling.  And that "create" sticker that she is pointing to, it's an old Bo Bunny sticker. I used Petaloo flowers that are probably 6 mos to a year old.



I use a lot of foam tape as I like to pop up things on my layouts to give them some depth.


Thanks for stopping by!  If you're looking for a fun place to hang out, be sure to stop by the Swirlydoos Forums.  Many of our challenges do not require you to use our kits, you can use anything from your stash!

If you're tired of trying to match things up, try out a Swirlydoos Kit!  Our kits are always perfectly coordinated so that you have everything you need to create gorgeous projects without having to go shop for more "stuff".   Please visit Swirlydoos Kit Club and click on Join Our Club on the left side bar. Be sure to mention my name, Maggi, when you subscribe because you will receive a 10% discount on your first kit AND a coupon for 30% off an entire purchase in the Swirlydoos store. Your Swirlydoos store purchases are always shipped free when shipped along with your monthly kit. 


1 comment:

  1. Maggi this lo is just the cats meow! Love every bit of it from the image to all your lovely details. Stunner!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...