Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Graphic 45 Mother Goose, meet my grandson!

Here's a fun layout of my sweet grandson.  He started walking at 8 mos and let me tell you at 1 year old he could really move.  It was a full time job just keeping my eyes on him to keep him out of trouble, LOL!

Flourishes are so pretty to add to your clusters, they can be romantic, shabby chic or whatever you wish.  I've made our Flourish #2 playful by nestling the Mother Goose images in the curves of the flourish.  I heat embossed the flourish with Stampendous aged bronze embossing enamel.

I fussy cut lots of images from the Mother Goose papers, I love that about G45, there's always so many great images that can be fussy cut.




Here you can see how all the pieces are popped up to give a 3D appearance.


Supplies:
Patterned paper:  G45 Mother Goose collection:  black base - Checkers 4500744, red border frame - Spot On 4500746, green - Storytime 4500747, Humpty Dumpty pp - Humpty Dumpty 4500748, yellow strip - A Pocketfull of Posies - 4500749, Mary had a little lamb border - Playful Postage 4500750, frssy cut images - Nursery Rhymnes 4500745, circles - Banners 4500757
Chipboard:  Leaky Shed Flourish #2
Embossing powder:  Stampendous aged bronze
Flowers:   Spare Parts
Ink:  Distress black soot

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...