Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Leaky Shed and Authentique pair up for delightful Valentines creations!

I'm here today to share some Authentique love with you!   Smitten is such a perfect sweetheart collection to pair with our Leaky Shed hearts and cupids.

I decided to do a layout of my parents on the occasion of their 70th wedding anniversary.  Just think how many Valentine's they've shared!  I masked my base paper using a grunge heart mask.  I layered several different papers from the Smitten collection and used cardboard between the layers to give my layout dimension.  Over my photo I've placed our Leaky Shed Cherub's Heart and on the side is our Cupid firing his heart arrow.  I've painted them both with Viva 3D stamp paint.

The Smitten collection includes lots of great quotes and I chose one to go underneath my photo.  I love that Authentique's Smitten includes so many little cards with quotes on them.  It makes it so easy to make a card or tag, or add a quote, as I did, to your layout.


Leaky Shed Cherub's Heart
Leaky Shed Cherub

Supplies:

Leaky Shed Cherub Heart
Leaky Shed Cupid

 Authentique Smitten collection

 La La Land Rolled Rose die
Dienamites Spring Branch
 Marianee Designs ivy die Petaloo Wild Blossoms pink
 TCW 416s mini grunge hearts mask
Liquidtex Modeling paste
Viva 3D stamp paint - white and carmine red

Next up I have this fun tag that I'm going to give my husband, sshh, don't tell him!  My tags are usually irregularly shaped with things hanging off them and I like to layer up my tags.   On this one, I layered our Double Hearts over our French Oval Frame.  then I layered all that over a Spellbinders diecut oval frame. I treated both pieces of chipboard with Stampendous Embossing Enamels, Chunky White and Shabby Pink.  I love how embossing enamels give such a finished look to chipboard.





Supplies:
Leaky Shed Studios French Oval Frame
Leaky Shed Studios Double Heart

Authentique Smitten collection

Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing enamel
 Stampendous Chunky White embossing powder
Flower-handmade with  McGill Floriano &  Retro flower punches
Fiber & ribbon from Hobby Lobby




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...