Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Steampunk Spells witch's dress and hat!

I've got a thing for these Kaisercraft mannequins; this is the 3rd one I've altered.  They are around 17" tall and so fun to dress.  You can get the dressforms at the Flying Unicorn store as well as G45's Steampunk Spells and many of their other lines too.

Aside from loving these dressforms, I am also loving G45's Steampunk Spells! Since Halloween is around the corner, I thought it would be fun to make a witch's dress and hat.  I dyed cheesecloth with Lindy's mists to make the wispy ragged part of the skirt.  The raven on her shoulder is from Dusty Attic.  The rosettes on her skirt are the same lace on the bodice, just cut apart and glued to the skirt. She has a boa made from a bloomers like product.   Black pearls, metal trinkets and G45 chipboard tags complete the look.






Her hat is made from G45 Steampunk Spells paper and embellished with Prima wood gears, Lyric flowers, G45 Steampunk Spells chippies, G45 metal flowers, Jolee's spiders, a bat that I stamped and fussy cut and fibers from Hobby Lobby.  Then I stretched some cheesecloth here and there to make it kind of messy looking.





Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is amazing. Love it. The hat is gorgeous. Thanks for the extra pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...