Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

July Flying Unicorn kit creations!


The July Flying Unicorn kit is packed with beautiful papers from Kaisercraft, Websters Pages and Teresa Collins. Along with all those delicious papers is a very cool burlap mini for the Off the Page project.  Our kits always include an OTP and every month its something different sure to spark your imagination.  I'll be showing you my OTP tomorrow.

First up is a layout of our beautiful niece on her wedding day with her husband and grandmother.  I used mostly Kaisercraft papers on this layout.

 
 
SUPPLIES -
 
Patterned paper:  Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose collection:  Base - Beloved P1156, pink stripe - Champagne P1161, blue, white behind photo -  Heirloom P1162, pink dotted swiss frame - Beloved, Sticker sheet, Collectibles
Letters:  BasicGrey Mint JuleP
Flowers:    Bo Bunny 11411476 Wild berry pansy

From my stash:
Diecuts and punches:  Martha Stewart Deco Flower and Wild Flowers, EK Success
Mist:  Lindy's Cape Cod Coral, Cosmopolitan pink, Frosted Forget  Me nots
Other:  Kaisercraft pearls

******
 
And another layout from the wedding.  Can you tell I am making my niece a scrapbook for her wedding gift?  I am almost done with it, thankfully, their one year anniversary is coming up!  This layout incorporates all three paper collections.
 

 


SUPPLIES -
 
Patterned paper:  Teresa Collins Summer Stories:  Base - Flowers SUM103; Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose collection - black/music sheetGl-Musk P1158, stripe - champagne P1161, dotted - Dearest, Websters Modern Romance collection:  pink hearts - Weekend Getaway US2030D
Flowers:  Magnolia pink bling branches

 From my stash:
Chipboard:  Fabscraps Forver
Embossing powder:  Stampendous shabby white embossing enamel
Flowers:    Petaloo Daisy party stickeons,
Other:   Recollections black lace/bling border, ZVA bling swirls

 *****
 This is my favorite project from this kit.  It is a photo of my sweet great niece.  Isn't she just a little do.  She was almost 2 in this photo which is a little bit blurry but its so cute I had to scrap it anyway!  The background paper is a Websters page and overtop of it all is a Kaisercraft 12 x 12 transparency.  I love the two together!

 
 
 
 
SUPPLIES -
 

Patterned paper:    Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose collection:  circle - Artifact P1160, photo mat - Heirloom P1162, Overlay Blue Bird PS285, Collectibles, Websters Modern Romance collection:  base - All the Reasons Why US2029D
Flowers:    Bo Bunny 11411476 Wild berry pansy
Mist:  Fireworks Rhubarb stalk
Other:  banners - Cosmo Cricket Alphabet
Baker's twine
 
 From my stash:
Letters:  Prima Lifetime 562960
Ink:  13 Arts Ayeeda Ink scarlett, black, Distress black soot, Mixed Media Inx vintage, Prima pastel brown
Diecuts and punches: Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose

2 comments:

  1. WOW Maggi!!! Your mojo is in OVERDRIVE!!! You have totally rocked this kit..some of my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggi, Girly Your MOJO is crazy HOT!!!! Gorgeous work GF!!!! Loving ALLL your gorgeous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...