Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New creative team menber at the Flying Unicorn!

Lets put our hands together and welcome Kelly as our newest Creative Team Member with Flying Unicorn . She's a perfect fit for our Team!  Here'ss a little bit about her:






My name is Kelly Foster, I am 25 years old. I am enjoying a busy life in Minnesota, with my other half, Jeremy, and our two beautiful red-headed little girlies, Lilah (2) and Paisley (2 months). I started scrapbooking 2 years back, just wanting to preserve the thousands of photos I was taking!! I quickly became active with the online scrapbooking world, and my creativity just kind of "took off" and I have learned so much!! I am constantly experimenting with my style, but if I had to define what I'm currently doing, I'd call it "shabby/artsy/chic." I love lots of distressing, layering, and a little bit of messy. I love mixing lots of patterns together, and searching through the mess on my desk for fun bits and pieces to add to my layouts!! I've recently begun making cards, as well.

We're so happy you've joined us Kelly!




1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for sharing this here!!! I am really loving it at Flying Unicorn already, thank you for the warm welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...