Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

G45 featured at the Flying Unicorn

The Flying Unicorn has all of its G45 papers on sale, 20% off.  Love that!!

Here's a G45 layout I did using one of their older collections, Botanicabella.  I've used this line of paper several timesand I'm always happy with the end result.

Sweet Nika looks so regal after just having had a bath and haircut!  That poor little tree in the background used to be a bigger tree but hurricane Irene that came through here last fall took it out and this little tree has sprouted from the stump that remained.

For this layout I've used Bird in Paradise, Love Letters, Secret Garden and Botanicabella, all from the Botanicabella collection.  The small brown flower vine is Petaloo as are the brown vines on the right.  The flowers are Recollections.  The paw print ribbon is something I picked up from the dollar bin at Michaels.  This is just a simple layered layout but it shows off my Nika so nicely!

Good Dog

Good Dog closeup

The Flying Unicorn store has many of G45's collections available, go check it out!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this LO! Nika looks ever so elegant and the papers are soooooo yummy!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Noodle!!!!! Looking forward to seeing her and her sister and all of you (six more weeks, how long that seems!!!!)
    Love the different pp and your gorgeous flowers, a prefect setting for a perfect dog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...