Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Sketches: Creatively Yours

Here's another great handdrawn sketch from Ali at Sketches:  Creatively Yours.  My good friend Jennifer aka Jrabs visited with  us recently along with some other scrappy gals and took these pictures for me.  My sweet sweet Chena and Nika, my girls, my loves!  I love both pictures but I am especially  crazy about the photo with Chena (the black poodle) because I have so few pictures of her that are good.



I used G45 Botanicabella along with a sheet of Romantique (stripes) and a sheet of Domestic Goddess (polka dots) for this layout.  Yep, older G45 papers but they are so gorgeous, I confess to hoarding them.  I so love G45 papers.  I think they were designed with me in mind 'cause I just love the blacks, reds, and ivories so often predominant in G45 pps.  I made the sunflowers using a Spellbinders diecut and Heartfelt Creations stamps.  I used Distress Stickles in Vintage photo for the centers.  The leaves are cut out stamped Heartfelt Creations stamps colored with a little glimmer mist.


Thanks for visiting!!!!





4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous....it all stands out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO! I love the flower diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and really love the layout. Great photos. You know I love the G45.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the papers and your flowers.....gorgeous photos Maggi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...