Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mesa Verde - Flying Unicorn

As the September guest CT member, Alda, owner of the Flying Unicorn, sent me a lovely box of goodies from the Flying Unicorn Store that included Fabscraps and Authentique papers.  I used the beautiful Authentique Journal papers for this layout that I did for Frank's extreme layers challenge. The Authentique papers are so nice and are such a nice weight. I wanted to add some contrast to the blue so added the yellow CS. I made the large sunflowers on the left and the vine on the right is Petaloo. Those wonderful letters are Pink Paislee mist-a-bles, they are so fun as they have a resist finish on them, also in the store. I know you NEED some of them!!! I inked the mistable letters and did the masking with Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass distress ink.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...