Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Words and Perspective

I love journaling, I love telling the story! I was thrilled to receive an email inviting me to participate in this project, Words and Perspective. I have created 3 layouts  utilizing the words REALITY, WILDERNESS and RAINBOW and through my layouts and journaling, I have told the story of why these words are significant for me. My layouts will be showcased sometime during the series that runs here April 1 through April 30th and will feature something new each day.  Be sure to check it out everyday!

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to seeing your creations Maggi! WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...