Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Flying Unicorn and Creative Embellishments Card, Layout & tutorial!

The Flying Unicorn store still has Pion's For Father collection in stock and it is great for making cards and layouts for the men in your life.  Here's a  card you could use for Father's Day or any masculine occasion.  You can find the template for making this step card here.

Supplies:

Pion For Father Collection - 
Shoe Factory
Cut Out Sheet
Money
Petaloo Burlap Blossoms x 10 Natural

I don't usually think of Pion papers for dog layouts but I was starring at the  collection the other day and trying to conjure up a layout.  Since nothing was working for me I rolled over to my computer and started looking at Facebook and immediately spied this photo.  Ding ding, that picture sure would look good on those Pion For Father papers I thought to myself.  So here we have Henry who owns Aimee Filimoehala posing so handsomely in the Pacific NW.  He is such a cutie!  Thanks Aimee for letting me use your photo.

Be sure to check out my build a page tutorial on Snapguide .

First thing I did was mask on some pupppy paw prints using a Creative Embellishments (CE) mask.  Then I added a heart border chippie, also from CE.  The mottled white effect was created by spraying some white mist on it.  



The ivy vine from CE was first painted white and then colored with some Lindy's mist.  I dry brushed some white paint on the flowers just to make it all blend nicely.


Supplies
Flying Unicorn Store:
Pion For Father Collection - 
Flowers for Father
Money
Handsome
Petaloo Wild Mini Blossoms-Craft Brown
Prima Coy Hellane Flower

Other Supplies:
Petaloo Resin Hearts
Creative Embellishments Heart Border
Creative Embellishments Muddy Paws Stencil
Liquitex Heavy Gesso
Dylusions White Linen mist
Shimmerz Creameez Sage It Isn't So
Ranger Distress Ink-Gathered Twigs
white paint

Thanks for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...