Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Video tutorial to make Elegance, a sugared flower

Hi there! Join me on the Swirlydoos You Tube channel to see my video tutorial on how to make this deceptively simple flower using Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral dies, stamen, some paint, beads, and Diamond Dust.


I used my flowers on this layout that I created with the Swirlydoos Kit Club December kit.

Here is the step by step video tutorial to show you how to make this flower.








Let me know if you have any questions about how to make this flower.  Just leave a comment here on the blog and I'll get back to you.





3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! I pinned it. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765606303588/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...