Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lindy's Fusible Webbing!

Today I want to show you how to use Lindy's Fusible Webbing.  This is a really fun embellishment and a unique way to add texture to your projects. 

You will need:

Lindy's Fusible Webbing - available in the Flying Unicorn store
Embossing ink - colors of your choice
Heat gun

 
Now that you've checked out my video, here are some projects that I used Lindy's Fusible Webbing on.
 
This first project was creating using items for the July Mixed Media Inspiration.  Its a canvas that I first misted using a Prima mask and then masked using Shimmerz Texturez in patina.  Then I added pieces of fusible webbing all around the outer edges to sort of frame the photo.  I used several colors of embossing powder - silver, aged wine, gold.
 
 
 
 
On this one I used gold UTEE on the webbing.

 
 
 
I love the look that fusible webbing gives to a project.  It adds a lacy textured look that is different from anything else.  I hope you'll give it a try!!
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...