Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Another Release by Eileen Hull from the Sizzix Vault - Mini Album

Sizzix has released another fabulous XL die from Eileen Hull, the Mini Album.  I used it to make a super fun mini designed to hold lots of photos and a journal too!  I used Carta Bella Botanical Garden papers.




A very simple ribbon tie serves as a closure for the mini.



Here's a video walk through of the entire mini.




The mini also holds a small journal on the inside front cover for keeping notes. Then there are two signatures that will hold lots of photos.


























658982 Mini Album 
666535 Starlit Village and Card Panel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...