Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Folio Notebook from Eileen Hull and Graphic 45's Elegance

Hello friends, I've had a chance to work with Eileen Hull's Folio dies again and I am loving them!!  I made the folio with pockets on both sides and a signature in the center.  The right pocket holds a little mini.



Facebook Live!

I will be doing a Facebook Live tutorial on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 4 PM EST to show you how to make the flowers using Eileen Hull's  Folio Page, Pocket & Flowers thinlit dies.  I'll also give you a flip through of this folio along with some helpful hints on folio assembly.  If you missed the Facebook Live, here's a link to the replay,  You will probably need to join the Eileen Hull Fan Club to view but that's easy!  Be sure to answer the questions when you ask to join.


Pocket on the left and right with a signature in the center.









The spine on this folio is about 2 1/2".  On the left side you can see the mandala die which is so gorgeous!!


Eileen Hull Designs Supplies



Other Supplies

Graphic 45 Elegance

Thanks for popping by!

Maggi xoxo











 

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...