Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Clean and Simple Layouts for Creative Embellishments

I'm just now getting back to that mini album I was working on a couple of months ago.  I gotta get my rear in gear 'cause Christmas is coming and this is a gift!

Today I've got a couple layouts to share with you.  They are simple, but made fun and pretty, by using Creative Embellishments chipboard.
 


This layout celebrates Family and you have an instant title when it's cut out of the frame!



I used a frame from the Together Frame Set on this layout and heat embossed it with Emerald CreekAncient Amber Embossing powder. 



A Pine Cone Cluster colored with Lindy's Mists topped with a festive poinsettia finishes this cheerful holiday layout.  I love how Lindy's adds sparkle to the color.  The poinsettia is brushed with Wind of Stella gold.


Sweet baby's first Christmas.  I think she looks so cute in the center of the wreath.



I used Distress Embossing Glaze in Fired Brick for the Merry Christmas title.  The set that this comes is is really nice as it has 5 titles all in different fonts and sizes.



The bow is embossed the same as the title.  I used two colors of Lindy's to color the Holly Wreath.  I think using multiple colors gives depth and more closely mimics nature.I used a circle from the Love Artist's Trading Coins set to frame the photo and place it on top of the inner wreath.



Both of these layouts are going in an 8 x 8 mini that I'm making.  They are quick and relatively flat so that they will fit nicely in the book.  Thanks for taking a look!




Other Supplies

Graphic 45 Christmas Time 12 x 12 Collection
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze - Fired Brick
Lindy's Mists: Frosty Forest Green, Ponderosa Pines Green


HOW TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE


 Be sure to check ou the monthly challenge on the Creative Embellishments Blog because  you could win a great gift certificate to the store!  To find the monthly challenges just click on the pink search icon on the upper right side of the page and enter "challenge" in the search box and the challenges will pop up.  Here are the rules:
  • Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of  November 1st, 2020.
  • It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog page. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please, no old projects. (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge) Please share only new projects.
  • Please add your entry to the inlinkz tool below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
  • Simply add a link to your FB photo (if you do not have a blog) featuring your challenge entry. Let us know how you were inspired by the photo.
  • Combining with other challenges is permitted.
  • We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along.
  • WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.

Thanks so much for visiting, I appreciate it!

Maggi xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...