Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Taking a vacation from crafting....

I am on the road to Alaska and so taking the summer off from crafting.  Well, you know I do always travel with a few supplies for those rainy down days but otherwise this summer is all about our road trip to Alaska.  We lived in Fairbanks, AK 1995  - 2000 and fell in love with the vast beauty of the Alaskan wilderness. 

Come follow our adventures on my Alaska Road Trip blog,

Our traveling companions!  They are great travelers, Nika sleeps all day and Tisha looks out the window.



 We're currently on the Alaska Highway and our doghouse on wheels is getting a bit dirty!



2 comments:

  1. Just love it when you follow a blogger because you both love crafting but then discover you have more in common. I have two miniature poodles. Have a fantastic trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they're so sweet! Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...