Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saturday Showcase - Graphic 45's Bloom Collection

Happy Saturday and welcome to The Frilly and Funkie Saturday Showcase!  Today I'm sharing a tutorial, as well as some of my favorite products available at The Funkie Junkie Boutique, on The Frilly and Funkie Blog.   I want to show you Graphic 45's recently released Bloom collection and how to make a really pretty tag that is also a card using different products, layers, shapes, and flowers, of course!  Hope on over to the Frilly and Funkie Blog for a step by step tutorial to make this tag.



Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me.  Give yourself a break and take some time to craft!

xxo  Maggi











2 comments:

  1. Maggi, this tag project is so lovely. The layers create such a rich, vintage look. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...