Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Saturday Showcase:- A Little Mixed Media and Graphic 45's By the Sea DCE

By the Sea - The Deluxe Collector's Edition 

Hello all you frillie and funkie folks!  I am excited to share a much loved older Graphic 45 collection, By the Sea, that has just be released again as a Deluxe Collector's Edition.  I have a tutorial that you can view over at the Frillie and Funkie Challenge Blog.   The Funkie Junkie Boutique carries this collection as well as all the new Graphic 45 releases so be sure to take a look at all the new Graphic 45 collections and Staples.

Head on over for an  in depth look at this mixed media canvas.


Canvas Graphic 45 By the Sea





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...