Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Vintage layout for Creative Embellishments



Beautiful flourishes from Creative Embellishments, papers from Maja Design and flowers from Petaloo all come together to make this heritage layout a real beauty!  I love this vintage photo of my aunt that was probably taken in the 1930's.  She was a beautiful woman so I wanted this layout to reflect her beauty.

To start the layout, I did some masking and inking on the background.  Then I added a couple torn layers under the photo.


Creative Embellishments has recently added some gorgeous frilly feminine corner flourishes to their product line and I love them so much!  This one is Flourish Corner 4 and it looks so pretty layered with these Petaloo magnolias.  I heat embossed the flourishes with Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel.  To bad you can't see the sparkle on them, it is magical with the glitter enhanced flowers.


I chose the word family from the  Small Family Border Word Set.  These small word borders are just the right size to fit under a photo.  Again, I heat embossed with  Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel.
I love how the tail of the flourish cascades down the page.  It's just the perfect place for a stray flower!

Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Thanks for joining me today, I appreciate it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me our email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...