Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

Loving this Triptych from Creative Embellishments!

I love this this chipboard Creative Embellishments triptych!  The arched shape is just so fun and works so well with Graphic 45's Vintage Hollywood collection.  The chipboard stars are perfect!  Imagine a couple photos of some of you favorite people in place of these Hollywood stars from yesteryear.

I used CE's nested stars along with some fussy cut stars from the collection.  I heat embossed the trim around the triptych, stars, and words  with Stampendous aged gold embossing enamel.  
I used the word Magic from the Shine Word Set,

and Inspire from the Inspire Word set.


The triptych is 3 separate panels and I thought I'd show you how I put them together.  I diecut some hinges from felt because felt is stronger than paper and glued the hinges to the back of the panels.

Creative Embellishments products used:







Nicolle has been busy adding new designs to the store so be sure to stop by!  I am loving the new corner flourishes she is doing.  Check it out here!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...