Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween from Creative Embellishments!


It's the spookiest day of the year and I've got a frightful targ (that's half card and half tag, ) for you and a candy/gift bag that needs to be filled up with treats for my favorite person.

Now this gift bag has been around the block a time or two.  My dear friend Billie, gave it to me  filled with cookies and chocolates and she had recycled the bag from a gift shop!  Now I've recycled it again and I'm going to fill it with treats and maybe a trick or two.  I used Authentique's Mysterious Collection for the background and embellished with Creative Embellishments Skull Corner Flourish.  I painted the skulls with watered down white paint and heat embossed the roses.


I used two flair buttons from Creative Embellishemnts in my floral cluster, the one on the bottom is from the Boo Flair Set and the one on the left is from the Happy Halloween Flair Set.  They are such fun pieces to add some Flair! to your projects.


I used some wood veneer bats to complete my spooky bag.



 You know me, even spooky things need to have pretty flowers so I've added some Petaloo blooms and a fun RRR spider web ribbon.


Now you need a fun card to go with that bag so I've made a jack o'lantern targ.  What's a targ? Well that's my creation that I'm waiting to storm the world.  So far, it's not happening, but oh well.  A targ is a cross between a tag and a card!  I used a Graphic 45 black tag as my background and to that I attached a small purple card layered over a spider web that I heat embossed with silver aged embossing enamel.  I used Creative Embellishments' fun Stacked Pumpkins to decorate my card and another flair piece, also fron the Happy Halloween set.



Instead of tying a bow at the top of the tag, I added another flair button.

Creative Embellishments Products Used






Other Products
Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland
Petaloo sunflowers
Really REasonable Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...