Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Graphic 45's BotanicaBella is back!


I was so excited to see Botanicabella being re-released!  To me, it's that one Graphic 45 collection that is just a little bit different from all the others.   I love the earthy tones in this collection that are so perfect for capturing my love of Mother Earth.  

Our vacation time is often spent camping and visiting our nation's national parks and of course I take lots of pictures.  . The nature colors that characterize this collection were perfect for my photo taken in the rain forest at Olympic National Park.

For this layout, I border punched several different papers and layered them underneath my photo and then fussy cut leaves, butterflies and a bird to dress up my nature scene.








Supplies List
Graphic 45 Botanicabella Deluxe Collector's Edition:
Botanicabella
Love Letters
Summer Sonata
Botanical News
Birds in Paradise
Antiquity
Secret Garden

Other Supplies:
American Crafts Junebug burlap letter stickers
Petaloo Textured Blossoms Amber
Petaloo Darjeeling sage green
Distress black ink
Color Box Graphic 45 Decades ink: Antique Moss, Venetian Lace

Here are a couple of other layouts I did with this collection.   This is my beautiful silver poodle, Nika.


This is a great one if you're looking for a multi-pic layout.  Photos are of me and my sweet girls, Chena and Nika.  Thanks Jen (jrabs) for these great photos!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Maggi, what a great line :) I have a few in my stash myself.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...