Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

OMG!!!! Look who made the Graphic 45 design team!

My dear scrappy buddy Jen, (jrabs)  took this photo of me at CHA Las Vegas when the Graphic 45 Design Team was but a big dream for me.   Seeing my name on the 2015 design team list was just the oddest but happiest sensation.  I admit, I kept looking at it to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me!  I have a HUGE smile on my face!!


A big congrats to all the members of the team listed below!  I am really looking forward to working with all these madly talented ladies and gents!  Links are to everyone's Rount 2 video, check them out when you have a moment, there's some mad talent going on!

Arlene Cuevas - USA
Belly Lau - China
Brit Sviggum - Norway
Danielle Copley - USA
Donna Espiritu - Saudi Arabia
Ginny Nemchak - USA
Joanne Bain - Australia
Katie Zoey Ho - Singapore
Lori Williams - USA
Maggi Harding - USA - Hey that's me!
Mariusz Gierszewski - Poland
Robin Shakoor - USA
Solange Marques - Brazil
Tanya Dudkina - Russia
Tati Scrap - Spain

Graphic 45 Ambassadors
(This is an invitation-only program for educators. What amazing artists and teachers on this list!)


Thank you Graphic 45 for this opportunity to share my passion with you and all the paper crafters out there, especially those that love Graphic 45 as much as I do!!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...