Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Fabscraps layout for the Swirlydoos Round Robin!


 This month we have a fun twist on our Round Robin!  We've divided into teams and each team has a photo to scrap.  So my team photo is, what else, but a puppy!  Love this little guy.  I've used Fabscraps Elegant Chic papers from the Swirlydoos Kit Club March kit to scrap this.



The large dark flower is from the flower add on, the others are from my stash.  I used mist from the mediums kit to color some pink flowers from my stash gray to go with the papers.

 The cluster on the top left is a vine I made with the wired leaves and Petaloo minis that came in the flower addon kit. Then I filled in the vine with the large flowers and small roses from my stash. I used the mist that came in the mediums add on to dye the midsize flowers on the page.






Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work, I really appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...